Pages

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

PETS Mag


The new issue of PETS magazine is out now!

There's a beautiful bi-colour eyes Husky in this issue, and do you know how much a Tibetan Mastiff cost? 

3k?

6k?

Wrong!! It's freaking SGD$30k!!!! :0 

====

I love reading about things I like. For example: Pets, Illustration, Baking, Fashion. 

For now, I've put aside my illustrations and baking to concentrate on pets (ASHYYY *snuggles*). As for fashion, well, part of my job is to practically read all the local mags cover to cover. haha!

I wonder how well the pets magazine industry is doing. There's so few of them out there, and the pet shop I frequent only carry PETS and that's how I got to know about it.

I will post an illustration of Ash if I ever did it. I'm rusty at the art now. 

Well, anyway, catch a copy if you can! It's $5 for a mag filled with info (they even have first-aid info like CPR for your dogs in case of emergencies)! 

Would be good if they have a section for shelter updates or past stories on puppy mills, to create awareness about the homeless/abandoned dogs in sg and their stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment