Pages

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Tumblr page for photos

Hi everyone, I've recently set up a TUMBLR page for Ash.

I find it easy to use, especially when I want to post photos from my Iphone, Tumblr actually optimises the resolution to fit their border width, which makes it a pleasure to read/browse through.

Unlike blogger where I have to select 'large', 'x-large', and I can't do all that on my iphone. If I tweeked the size of the photos (for blogger)  in my iphone, it will come out pixelated on screen. Bah.

This blog is still here to stay, but I don't really have the time to craft a proper blog post everyday/ frequently. I'll get down to it and post more once time permits.

Meanwhile, if you guys want more of Ash's photos (which I can post easily on the go), please head to:

No comments:

Post a Comment