Pages

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Baking baking baking!


Remember I mentioned I'm baking Apple Pie last weekend? 
I baked Earl Grey Tea Cookies instead.

and as for Ash... 

He contributed by singing to me while I baked. 
And seriously, he stayed right outside the kitchen like that until he fell asleep. HAHA!!!

He got spanked on his butt for ah-wooing late at night by Daddy and scolded by me. ): 

I made it up to him after seeing him reflecting on his mistakes by making Peanut Butter Biscuits! 
I tried one of his and... its tasteless because of zero sugar but smells of peanut butter!
...but I think I screwed up somewhere cos the recipe said it's supposed to be very hard biscuits... and mine is more like.. rubbery chewy texture leh. 

Gonna try again this weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Your Earl Grey Tea Cookies look yummy! ;P''

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rossi's mummy!

    Thanks for your compliment! You should try baking them one day! It makes your kitchen smells heavenly! (that is, if you like the smell of Earl Grey Tea)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh..Earl Grey Tea, I havent tried it before, but from your description, I can imagine how nice it smells.. :)

    ReplyDelete