Pages

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Chester Day!

Today I want to introduce an adorable boy to everyone. Call him 'Chester'

I've never liked dogs with folds in their faces, like shar pei, pugs, bulldogs..etc, but he, Chester, was the one who made me fall head over heels for him. He is a French Bull Dog.

However we think that he has a mix of Boston Terrier in his blood due to his appearance.



It was the first of the many meetings I had with Chester and co. at WOP. I was a sales intern then, trying to get his owners on-board. I failed in that aspect, but I gained so much more in terms of friendship and priceless memories.

He is the Boss in WOP, the 老大 (when Chewbacca the mini Maltese isn't there). He guards his territory with fervent vigor and scares 80% of unwitting humans who walks in. Many assumes that he is aggressive and because Chester is so manly and hunky looking, and he has a deep and loud voice when he 'speaks'. 

But you know, this hunky guy here has a soft spot for girls. He loves to curl up by your leg once he knows you better. He goes crazy with men though, jumps up and down because he knows that females should be treated gently, but not men.

He has a sad history of being abused, which involves bloody paws. Nevertheless, he's in a very nice place now, with many hugs from his new family members. He guards their 3 month old baby very diligently too. How sweet is that!

Look at his paws! <3
I go crazy when I see his paws because I can't stop pressing them! So cushion-y!


Such an adorable sleeping face. :) 
He actually loves being pat (a lot) by anyone. 

If you new to WOP and hear him barking, just walk slowly towards him.
Squat down, stretch out your hand towards him and let him sniff you. 


I shall leave you guys with one last photo of him: 
"BANG!"


4 comments:

  1. LOVE this breed of dog - Frenchie or Boston all very cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should visit Wizard of Paws if you're in the area then! He's in the shop most of the time and loves attention!

    He cries when he gets his favorite treat- the spare ribs! Like literally can see his tears rolling out! super cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am a West-ie... East is soooo far away.... am being dramatic!!! Would love to meet you there. Phoebe would be scared shitless... always is in a new place :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhhh! I have a friend who's in jurong. She complains when I ask her to come to the east. hahah! But I totally understand... cos it's how i feel if someone asks me to go to the west.. SO FARRRRRRR!!!

    Would love to meet both of you too! If by any chance you're planning to head east, remember me!

    ReplyDelete