Pages

Monday, September 27, 2010

MeowMeow's new food!


I was thinking of changing Meowmeow's food to Sanabelle instead of Max Kat. Although I don't own her, but I figured if I can afford a better brand of food for her, why not.

I went down to WOP again on a mission to get new food(partly because they brought in Marukan treats and I wanted to buy some for Ash!).

Anyway, back to our topic, so I bought 2 packs as they were on Promo: 2 for SGD$10 (400g per pack). I bought their new range, Sanabelle Adult with Fine Trout. (pictured above)

And I can't stop feeding meowmeow, I find her sitting at the same little drain, waiting for dinner everyday when I get home. Imagine if I'm not around, what would happen to her? What if she have nothing to eat, what if she starves and gets bullied again by ignorant humans/other animals?

When I first saw her she was so skinny, I could see her bones sticking out when she moves.

I've been feeding her Max Kat / Sanabelle Adult with Fresh Poultry mixed with Tiki Cat- Tuna & Mackerel (pictured below). I bought a whole tray (12) of Tiki Cat to fatten her up.And I'm pleased to find more than 70% real fish meat in the can instead of minced garbage, and they smell good.

Actually I'm pretty lucky because Meowmeow is not picky with food, or maybe due to the fact that she cannot afford to choose. But whatever I've put out for her up to this date, she finished them all. Sometimes I really really wish I could bring her home, but due to the fact that I'm 80% not home, and it'll probably be mum taking care of her, plus dad isn't really excited about anything with fur, I decided to just do whatever I can for her.


Ingredient list for Tiki Cat- Tuna & Mackerel:
Tuna, Mackerel, Tuna Broth, Sunflower Seed Oil, Dicalcium Phosphate, Fish Oil, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Sulfate Heptahydrate, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Nicotinic Acid (Vitamin B3), Manganese Sulfate Mono-Hydrate, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Potassium Iodide, Ferrous Sulfate Monohydrate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B2), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Copper Sulfate Pentahydrate, Folic Acid, Vitamin K3, Vitamin B12 Supplement

Ingredient list for Sanabelle Adult with Fine Trout:
Fresh poultry meat meal,maize, barley, animal fat,trout meal (min. 5 %),liver (dehydrated), hydrolysed meat, greaves (dehydrated), fresh meat meal, powdered egg (dehydrated), cellulose fibres, beet pulp (sugar removed), linseed, fish oil, yeast (dehydrated), potassium chloride, cranberry (dehydrated), bilberry (dehydrated), mussel powder (NZ) green lipped mussel extract max. 0.25 % (nutritionally supports formation and function of cartilage), chicoree powder, blooms of marigold (dehydrated), yucca extracts (dehydrated).

No comments:

Post a Comment