Pages

Monday, April 26, 2010

Durian Sunday


I got nipped by Ash today! 

We were having Durian (Ash's a big fan of that, his eyes will sparkle when he sees/smell durian ), and I peeled a piece of flesh for Ash to lick... and got myself nipped on my index finger. 

Haha! Could see internal blood welling inside. I totally don't want to be a squirrel being chased (and caught) by ANY dogs next lifetime. Just look at his incisors man! 

After that nip, I changed my feeding method. I put them on my palm and let him lick it off. hahaha! Now as I'm blogging, that nip became a pimple-ish looking thing.

Gonna send Ash for grooming very soon! Deshed all his undercoat + hopefully  groomer can remedy the horrible cut. AND...hopefully Ash will  behave himself! *fingers crossed*

No comments:

Post a Comment