Pages

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Friends at Wizard of Paw

Chester

Super attention seeking French Bulldog, and he will always walk over to your side and sit down. Damn manja. In the past, I've found that I shun bulldogs because of their short snout appearance. But ever since I've met Chester, he just won my heart over. 

Soooo affectionate, though if you ever visit Wizard of Paw, don't feel intimidated by his barks. He just want to get your attention. haha!

Poor boy got bitten by ants recently and didn't even scratch himself, only found out when Adam saw the red dots on his butt and body. ):  MUST SAYANG when you visit! 

PR manager: Chewbacca

He's a 7-8 year old Maltese that Adam adopted. If I'm not wrong, he had some heart condition which caused him to be abandoned. Tsk. 

Anyway, he's super small sized but has the guts of a great dane. Greets anyone who comes through the door. But please be careful not to let him out accidentally when you're there! 

One thing I know, he loves belly rubs. And will look like the above picture when you attempt to rub his belly! hehehehe!



Lastly, Jamie's pride and joy. 
[It's actually a HE cat. My mistake :x]

No comments:

Post a Comment