Pages

Friday, June 18, 2010

Keeping Track of Food

I've decided to keep track of what I feed Ash from now on for reference as I really hope to migrate him to BARF diet instead of commercial dog food. Or if bf cannot keep up, at least a half half.


As of now, he is still on Avoderm Lamb & Rice, which I decided to totally boycott after reading about Copper Sulphate from Genevieve's. Gonna change his kibbles, but that's a post for another day. haha!


Therefore, I'll post his progress on his diet on this blog and what he had for that day. 

I will try to video Ash eating them, but it's kinda hard when he nyoms through them in record time. 


Every post that is on his diet will be labelled with 'Food Intake'.
And also with the various other categories like:
  • Raw Fishes
  • Raw Meat
  • Treats
  • Food-others (for things like probiotics/supplements/eggs/kibbles if any)

No comments:

Post a Comment