Pages

Friday, June 18, 2010

Kuning



Ash swallowed the raw snapper fillets whole though, didn't see him chew at all, but he chewed the Kuning well before swallowing them. 

The first fish he tried flopped all over the floor cus they keep slipping out of his mouth. My guess is that he has never tried raw fishes before, but he soon solved that. The subsequent 4 fishes I fed him the next day went down very well. 

I fed him yoghurt before I tried any raw diet to prep his digestive track, and I've not seen any watery stools. On the contary, he hasn't pooped for 2 days.  -_-


Is it the 'maximum digestion' from raw food or I'm not feeding him enough?



Menu for the Day


4 Yellowstripe Scad / Kuning
Selaroides leptolepis (Cuvier)

Place: Shop n Save
Length: Approx 12 cm each
Price: $1.97 for a pack of 9


1 Raw Egg 

Place: Any Supermarket / Wet Market
Size: Medium
Price: $2 for a pack of 10

No comments:

Post a Comment