Pages

Saturday, June 5, 2010

New treats!!











Bought new treats for ash today. Wanted to get the usual dehydrated fish for him, but it's still out of stock.

So I got another type of dehydrated fish. 3 types in fact, since they are on promo. As usual, Ash likes them.

I got him this chicken flavoured bone, Ash loves it. But they stain his fur and teeth so I'm limiting his consumption of it.

Good thing Ash isn't food aggresive at all. Although he does try to move his bone away if I try to grab it, but no growling or biting.


キ-フア
Blogpress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. What software do you use to edit - am learning, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nauti!

    My bf did the editing, but if I'm correct, he used the youtube annotation function to edit. I'll ask him and confirm with you again! :)

    ReplyDelete