Pages

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Watermelon



Have I told you guys before? Ash loves fruit/ food. He never once rejected any food we gave him.

I can't find the video of him chasing the watermelon and nipping at the flesh, but that what's left of the fruit when he was done with it.

He had his whole head in the watermelon and being a round fruit, it turned into a rolling game. Haha!

====

[UPDATE on 03 June 10] 

I FOUND THE VIDEO HEHEHEHHEHEHE!!!
Sadly, it is no longer on boyfriend's phone, and can only be found on facebook. If anyone knows of a way to insert videos from facebook as an embedded object in blogger, please let me know alright! Much thanks.

Click HERE to view the video.
Or if you're a fan of ASH in facebook, it's on his wall too.

====

キ-フア
Blogpress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment