Pages

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

A post from Ash's Daddy.

I have be with ash for a year and 6 months. There are many ups and down. My first time with a dog many people wouldn't want to keep a dog as it is a lot of hard work, cleaning the house and feeding him and walking him all these isn't fun it's responsibilities for caring a dog but i do admit there are fun time walking him and playing with him.

When i'm happy, ash is happy and run around me. When i'm sad he will come sit with me and give me his paw he is a great friend and a family member to me. Ash can't speak but his action alone speaks a thousand words. Like they say action speak louder than words.

He always want to sleep with me, in the same room because he is afraid of being alone just like me and he would sleep below my bed and guard me while i'm asleep. If anyone rings my doorbell he would bark out loud to notify me and if the intruder has bad intention , he would run away the moment ash barked.

I do admit his fur is crazy insane and always in the house,my clothes and on my cpu but it's a small price to pay to have a great friend like this. Never once i come home without him greeting me and pouncing on me and never once he would growl at me even if i accidentally stepped on him while getting out of bed. He would just stare at me and go back to sleep and i would say sorry while patting his head.

When comes to feeding the word 'MUM MUM' would wake the sleepiest moment of his and come rushing towards me it is more effective than his name when i call for him.

I would like to thank my friends and officer back in camp to allow me to keep ash and taught me how to raise a dog. Ash is 9 years old this year but he is ever hyper when comes to walk. People had kept asking me to train him well to walk slowly but i prefer him to pull me to get me moving. It might be harsh on my girlfriend to walk him cause shes small sized but nevertheless i always enjoy walking with him. And no matter how late or early he would be glad to go for a walk drag me.

I love my dog, ash. To me he is a family member and a great friend. If only he can start going to school for me. Sigh... Just kidding . Almost forgotten the most important details of all.. without ash my darling wouldn't like me ! Cause at first sight somehow i pissed her off and she hated me but ash manage to clam her down and she saw my good side! Love you darling.

No comments:

Post a Comment