Pages

Monday, September 20, 2010

Xiao Meow Meow


Here's a photo of the kitty I've been feeding recently.

My first encounter with her was 2 weeks ago:
She was repeatedly bullied by a boy staying at my block who sprays at her with a water bottle. It wasn't enough for him to just chase her away, he waited near the drain where she was hiding for her to come out so he could spray at her again. 

When he ran out of patience, he passed his bottle to his maid and ran off to play. The moment meowmeow comes out, he immediately ran to the maid asking for his bottle to spray at her again.

So orbigoot for him, my sister saw him doing that and gave him a long scolding and lecture about bullying defenseless animals and now when he sees my sister, he walks the other way or hide somewhere without coming near meowmeow.

And since then, we've been feeding meowmeow. 


I bought that bowl for her so I won't be caught littering (haha!).

I bought it from Wizard of Paws, and it's ant-proof, elevated from the ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment